Ethiopian Airlines Group, Stakeholders hold talks over various issues
Ethiopian Airlines Group and Private Operators discussed today March7, 2019; over the 100 days plan, Aviation proclamation and draft regulation which are pertinent to enhancing the working environment of the aviation Industry.
In the meeting that was chaired by Col. Wessenyeleh Hunegnaw, Director General of the Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority (ECAA), various issues like the impact of foreign investment in the aviation industry, fundamental factors to scaling up the role of private Operators, among others, were raised.
During the final hours of the meeting which was held at ECAA’s headquarters, representatives from the Ethiopian Airlines Group reaffirmed their commitment to provide all the support to private aviation operators so that it could witness them grow and prosper, which was highly applauded from the participants.
- Women International Day observed
- Ethiopian Airlines Group, Stakeholders hold talks over various issues
- Flight Ban
- Et-Boeing 737 Max 8 plane crash investigation.
- የዓለም አቀፍ ሲቪል አቪዬሽን ድርጅት (ICAO) ትሬይነር ፕላስ (Trainair Plus) ሙሉ አባል ሆነች፡፡
- Standing Committee Visit ECAA
- ባለስልጣን መስሪያ ቤቱ ሁለገብ ህንፃ ሊገነባ ነው የመሰረት ድንጋይ የማስቀመጥ ፕሮግራም ተካሄደ፡፡
- ኢትዮጵያና ናይጄርያ የበረራ ስምምነት አሻሻሉ
- የትራንስፖርት ሚኒስቴር ሚንስትር የኢትዮጵያ ሲቪል አቪዬሽን ባለስልጣንን ጎበኙ
- ኢትዮጵያና ፈረንሳይ ሪፐብሊክ የአየር አገልግሎት ስምምነት አሻሽለው ተፈራረሙ