Strategic Planning and Management
Develop long and short term strategic action plan that reliably enhance the quality of Air Navigation services over the Ethiopian air space and technical ability to regulate the air transport industry in order to meet the needs of users for safe, regular, efficient and economical air transport.
Economic Regulations of International and Domestic Air Transport Services
Create conducive economic regulatory environment that ensures progressive change towards market access, effective and sustained service as well as fair competition in international and domestic air transport in order to increase users’ access to the widest possible choice of options.
- Air Services Negotiations
- Issuance of operating permit for Scheduled & non-scheduled commercial air transport and General Aviation
- Flight schedule approval
- Investment permit/business license issuance to Indigenous and Foreign Investors
- Issuance of Investment permit for expansion or upgrading of the existing investment
- Investment Permit/business license renewal
- Facilitate the issuance of resident & work permit for expatriates working for airlines operating in Ethiopia
- Air Transport Statistics